Eating You out of House and Home (and Business)
Termites in the Rio Grande Valley and Harlingen do thousands of dollars of damage every year. They can destroy a building in just a few months.
These little creatures are very well adapted to their position in nature. They can climb foundations, burrow into wooden walls, and they can eat the wood until it is soft and crumbles.
- Termites exist nearly everywhere in the world.
- They are very hardy and can be difficult to kill.
- Their homes inside of wood make them hard to get to, particularly with over-the-counter solutions.
- Termites eat books, insulation, even swimming pool liners and filtration systems.
- A single termite can destroy the equity in your home or business by thousands of dollars.
- Many homeowners have no idea that they have an infestation until they try to sell the house and an inspector tells them.
- People often mistake flying termites for flying ants.
- Treating them yourself is nearly impossible; it takes specialized equipment and training to know how to rid a structure of termites.
Few insects can cost you as much money as termites. They are difficult to get rid of and can hide in your home and in nearby trees and shrubs for years before you know that they are there.
Advanced Pest Control can eliminate even the largest colonies. We can provide you with an assessment of the areas of your structure that are damaged and help you devise a plan to effect repairs. Call us today at (956)-536-5828.